Why Daily Exercise is Important
Exercise is the process of activity that we perform by our body or in other words method of working on our body to maintain the fitness of our body and mind. It is not that you do exercise once or twice in a month and claim that you are fit and healthy. It must be your habit of exercising your body on a regular basis to be fit and fine. We will be discussing about the facts or in other words the benefits of regular exercise that you will be enjoying if you are in a habit of regular exercise.
Before continuing to the benefits of regular exercise let’s just see how many type of physical exercises exists, benefits associated with them and what each of them signifies. Basically there are three types of physical exercise. They are:
- Aerobic Exercise – It is a physical activity that includes enormous muscle groups to use more oxygen by our body. This helps in proper functioning of our Circulatory System and helps blood to transport various elements to and from our cells such as nutrients, oxygen, carbon dioxide etc. easily.
Some examples of Aerobic Exercise are – Running, Swimming, Cycling, and Rowing etc
- Anaerobic Exercise – This type of exercise includes resistance and strength training. This helps you to increase your muscles mass and also increase bone density.
Some of the examples of anaerobic exercise are – Push Up, Pull Up, and Bench Press etc. Anaerobic Exercise also includes Weight Training, Functional Training, and Sprinting etc. which increases the strength of muscles for a short time.
- Flexibility Exercises – These types of exercises includes stretching and lengthening of muscles. The main purpose of Flexibility Exercises is to increase the limit of motion which can reduce the chance of injury.
Example of Flexibility Exercise is Stretching.
Benefits of Daily Exercise
- Regular Exercise Keeps you healthy – By healthy we mean that it helps maintain proper healthy weight, regulates your digestive system, helps maintain healthy bone density, increases muscle strains, reduces surgical strains and also strengthens your immune system.
A lack of physical exercise can cause you with diabetes, heart diseases, colon cancer, breast cancer etc.
- Improves Functioning of Circulatory System – Regular exercises improves the functioning of our Circulatory System. It helps proper transportation of nutrients, oxygen, carbon dioxide etc. from and to the cells.
It is seen that people are less likely to die from heart attack and stroke if they regularly do exercise. It is also seen in children that due to participation in sports which is also a kind of exercise on regular basis burns ample amount of calories which increases their Cardiovascular Fitness.
In Youths the risks of Cardiovascular Fitness increases as they doesn’t do any kind of regular exercise due to increased stressed about their studies and career.
- Reduces Depression – If you maintain your fitness level and stay healthy by doing daily exercise then it is normal and natural that you will be out of any kind of depressions. Experimentally it is seen that physical activity on a regular basis can be a cure for mild to moderate depression and also heals mental illness in general cases.
It also reduces Parental Depressions. Parental depression occurs in women which arise due to pregnancy. It is seen that 7% to 20% of women are affect by parental depression that arises due to pregnancy. Yoga on regular basis is mostly recommended to overcome from such kind of depressions.
- Improves your sleep – Mostly adults above the age of 40 suffers from the deficiency of sleep. If you are in the habit of doing regular exercise it is seen that you quality of sleep improves and most importantly you don’t have to face any kind of problems regarding your sleep
In some of the cases it is seen that daily basis exercise cures the disease associated with sleep such as Insomnia.
- Neurobiological effects Regular Exercise – Researches proves that doing aerobic exercise on regular basis for 30 minutes every day increases the thinking power of your brain, increases neuron growth and also increases the neurological activity. Working memory, structural and functional improvement in brain are also noticed if you do Daily Exercise.
It is seen that doing regular exercises improves performance of children in their academics, increases productivity in adults and also treats neurological disorders.
All the points that are discussed above are of much importance and surely make you understand the necessity of doing regular exercise. If you are health conscious than please do daily exercises to avoid certain diseases and also to live a healthy and longer life.